Sunday, September 25, 2016

Art with Flames

The final projects for this week have arrived, and I must say they are by far my favorite. Enjoy my art made of flames. 
Now, this was made with a different program that painted to music, this piece I am naming after the song it painted to, Chocolate Jesus. 
The feeling I was trying to portray here was calm/relaxed. Typically blues are associated with sadness, but the light levels and white features bring out a more calming feeling

The feeling portrayed above is love, with its cousin lust featured below. I felt the need to add both after messing around with the program for a while. I portrayed Love in a more symmetrical way, to display the two sides to the feeling, with both persons. It seems tangled, and that is on purpose. Love is complicated. 

Lust, a fiery mistress easily confused for her cousin love. I began to capture what looked to be a fireball, which lead to the cousin art pieces. 


No comments:

Post a Comment