Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hello and welcome to my blog.


 I've started this for a class I am currently taking at the University of Toledo. I'm using this specific post as a  "know the blogger". If you recognize the title of my blog you will soon realize what the main portion of my posts will be about. Sherlock, more specifically BBC's latest series creation of it. I have grown quite fond of the show since I began watching after season one. I intend to bring forth discussion on the show and its development as series four approaches. 

With that said, I have also mentioned I started this for a class. So on occasion there will be posts for classwork intermixed. If at all possible I will set up a separate folder or link to those posts, possibly even after the class has ended. 

Remember to observe, not just see.

Jamie.

1 comment: