Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Five Photos for Class

Hello once again. May I call you readers fellow detectives? Most likely I can not, seeing that there aren't many people in the world blessed with the title detective, and here I don't believe any detectives are reading my blog.  Fair warning, like I gave in my intro, I have started this for class. Therefore I must post things for a grade when necessary.

Below I am including my five favorite edits that we have made over the week, with a little biography of each. I hope you enjoy the photographs themselves.
One of the gorgeous bridges extending over the Ohio River between Cincinnati and Kentucky. I love the edits I placed on the water. It feels more realistic than the original photograph. 

I took this image several weeks ago on a summer day. I felt like walking down the university parks trail to take images, cutting through the woods for a train tack shot. This is one of several I had taken, but the detail of the leaves and rocks between the tracks is beautiful. 

Above is my precious pocket trumpet. I bought this for myself on my 16th birthday. Even in a monochromatic image, I feel it fails to capture the beauty of the horn itself. 

Above is one of the many pictures I had taken from the bowl game in Boca Raton last winter. I had never seen the ocean so beautiful and pure like that day. 

 Waiting for warm ups in concert arcs in marching band. The sun caught my eye, so I took this photo. The shine on my trumpet (average sized compared to my pocket above) was perfect in the original. However I feel the filter I placed over the image pulls out the beauty in it more. It brings me a sense of happiness looking at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment