Friday, November 11, 2016

Typography

There are moments in this art class I find myself frustrated with programs. I just don't understand how with technology these days how online programs aren't compatible with popular browsers. Anyways, ignore my rambles . Here are my favorites.
 PERFECT for this blog If I must say so myself! A wonderful Sherlock Holmes. If only the words stuck in their sentence quotes like I had hoped for.
 My attempt to make art of the youtube gamers Game Grumps. These two get my through the day with their humor and realness.
 I loved and much preferred this typography. This is one of the happier pictures of myself from a trip to Henderson Settlement in Frakes, Kentucky. The words covering my face is the poem Invictus by William Ernest Henley.
This didn't contain words but instead lines and waves. I love the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment